True Dual exhaust on a 4 cyl TR?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: True Dual exhaust on a 4 cyl TR?
From: TR4guyinVA@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 1995 01:11:00 -0500
I know I've asked before, but now that I have my headers on, I figure I'll
ask one more time.

Has anyone ever installed true dual exhaust on a TR-3 or TR-4?  (not a 4A, it
has a different frame)

My two questions are:

How small do the two pipes have to be to fit through the center section of
the frame?

Does true dual exhaust sound cool on a 4 cyl engine?  (I wanna two single
tips coming out the rear to make it look symetrical)

Thanks

Scott Tilton
In Richmond Virginia
Hoping to get that sucker buzzing around the roads again soon.