TR3A fuel lines

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A fuel lines
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 1995 10:41:18 -0800
I'm ready to plumb new fuel lines into my TR3A.

The steel fuel line looks like it takes a male fitting and brass compression
olive at each end.  The fuel tank looks like it takes a female fitting and a
brass compression olive for the fuel outlet.  I'm missing the fittings.  I know
I can get the compression olives at my local auto parts stores.

Anyone know where I can get the fittings????

The new Roadster Factory glove box companion doesn't event mention fuel lines,
and the new Moss catalogue only documents the fuel line that came on the TR2 and
small mouth 3.  The line that came on the post TS60000 TR3As look similar to the
drawing that Moss gives for the TR4A (they are out of stock with no delivery
dates on parts that have the fittings).   Not even the tube between the pump &
carbs.

Front to back:
- short steel tube from fuel pump to bottom of frame.
- Short connecting rubber tube
- long steel tube goes under body along frame.
- short connecting rubber tube
- short steel tube that goes to the fuel tank

I have tubing and the hose sections, I just need the fittings

TeriAnn

twakeman@apple.com