RE: GT6 Gearbox<9512121911.AA17277@tin.nene.ac.uk>

To: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com
Subject: RE: GT6 Gearbox<9512121911.AA17277@tin.nene.ac.uk>
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 1995 09:09:07 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
>> I gave them a call but they don't have parts for TR's (what are they
>>thinking! ;-) ).  Does anyone have any good source for parts outside of
>>the US that are reasonably priced.

>For us Spitfire and GT6 owners, they are thinking Good Thoughts!

And for us Brits who live 30 miles away from JK's we're thinking....YeeHaa NO
shipping costs either.  :-)

I'll go look up an address or two for Brit TR suppliers now.  I'll post to the
list for anyone else who may want to know, OK.

Rich - Actually 29 miles from JK, but that seemed a bit too accurate.