[no subject]

To: MUSSON@SATIE.ARTS.USF.EDU, TRIUMPHS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
From: ushwy3ey@ibmmail.com
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 1995 11:20:44 EST
To:         MUSSON               Internet entry for MUSSON
From:       Keith A. Edwards     (804) 925-2539 Virginia DOT

Date:       12/28/95  / 11:12:56
Subject:    Reply to TR3a Transmissions
You Ask:
>From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
 To: List TR3 <triumphs@autox.team.net>
 Subject: TR3a Transmissions

 Can an non-overdrive transmission be modified to accept an overdrive
 unit?  or will the tranny need to be changed out?

 |  CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator                     PHONE: (813) 974-2321  |
 |  USF College of Fine Arts (FAH110)                 FAX: (813) 974-2091  |
 |  4202 E. Fowler Ave.                                                    |
 |  Tampa, Florida 33620-7250         INTERNET: musson@satie.arts.usf.edu  |
 |   Opinions expressed are those of the author and do not represent USF   |
Yes, but you also need to swap the output shaft for the "OD" shaft.
The shaft is also different between 3As and 3Bs, 4s, etc.  I happen to have a
3A OD output shaft I would be willing to part with.
Keith Edwards, Suffolk, VA

cc:         TRIUMPHS             Internet entry for TRIUMPHS