TR6 Monza Exhaust Help Needed

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Monza Exhaust Help Needed
From: TechTeach@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 1995 22:25:09 -0500
I recently picked up a pair of TR6s, a  '70 & '71. Along with them came a
never installed Monza exhaust system without instructions. I'd like to
install the system on my '75 TR6. (It is the correct dual downpipe exhaust, a
PO installed a later manifold on the '70)

What I need to know, is how the system is mounted. I have 2-right angle
brackets, 2-compound right angle brackets, 4-rubber bushings w/washers and
bolts. The only existing points that look close are the rear diff. bolts and
two bumper mounting bolts on the rear frame rails.

Am I in the ball park as far as the mounting points go? How are the rubber
bushings used?

Any help will be appreciated.

Happy New Year
Richard Leopold