[no subject]

To: covcar@aol.com, british-cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, trfmail@internetmci.com
From: "Dana P. Henry" <dphenry@third-wave.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 1995 23:29:35 -0500
For what it's worth, there are an amazing amount of comments on the INTERNET
about the arrival dates of the TRF Christmas catalogue.  Would you like me
to pass on the comments, or am I wasting my time and yours?  On another
subject, closer to home, I understand that a Coventry Chronical was mailed
recently.  As you may remember, I was one of the first to buy the family
membership, as yet, I have not received my copy. I assume it's because I am
in the 15748 zip code, and you only mailed to the 15701 zip code.  As far as
I'm concerned it shouldn't matter, I (as a member) should receive a copy.
I'm sure that there are others in my similar situation.  Charles, you amaze
me.  When I was in your employ you insisted on perfectionism, now as I look
at TRF from another perspective I see an entirely different approach, well,
as Dylan once said, "the times they are a changin'".  Happy New Year

Respectfully submitted,

Dana P. Henry