bullet style mirrors for TR6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: bullet style mirrors for TR6
From: "Jon Moody (BME)" <mood@rad.unc.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 1995 10:30:34 -0500 (EST)
Hi all,

Does anyone know if the bullet style side mirrors offered in TRF's X mas
catalogue were ever original equipment on a TR6?  My wife ordered me some
for Christmas, and I was curious if they were availible as an option.
Incidentally, we got our TRF cataloggue on 12/22.  One nice thing tho -
since I had already ordered over $250 worth of stuff + the new order, TRF
sent me a new set of ignition wires (some promotion they ran in the
glovebox companion) ;)  Its alway nice to feel like your getting something for
free:)

Jon Moody `73 TR6