suspension bushes

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: suspension bushes
From: john gillis <jgillis@tcd.ie>
Date: Fri, 17 May 1996 09:07:06 +0100
I came late to this one , I am in the process of restoring a 1954 TR2 and have
just ordered the up rated front suspension bushes from Revington TR, these I
guess
 will be of the nylon type. Are these too hard for what I require?? I have no
intention of any sort of compitition driving or even hard motoring for that
matter. Will these bushes make the ride very hard??. I also have a full set of
the original type rubber bushes, if I choose to use these how bad will it's
road manners become??. I would be grateful for any feedback.
p.s What on God's name is a Rocker panel, Us poor paddies here in Ireland seem
to use the same word for a chair with two pieces of curved wood nailed to it's
legs????