Arthur

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Arthur
From: john gillis <jgillis@tcd.ie>
Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 09:22:59 +0100
I sent a reply to your e mail address. I am still not the most skilled user of
these systems and my note may have got lost somewhere. Anyway the information
you sent was most useful and I have checked my own literature on the matter and
come to the same conclusions. I still have not suceeded in convincing the soft
top (surrey top) to locate under the capping. Another theory is the new mohair
I purchased is too thick to fit when compared to the standard item. Anyway I
will let you know the outcome. There is a big classic car show on in Dublin this
Sunday and I hope to see some 4's there.
John.