Re: TR4 - originally a exported to germany?

To: 74106.1335@compuserve.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4 - originally a exported to germany?
From: TheHerrs@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 20:49:44 -0400
In a message dated 96-05-20 10:33:38 EDT, 74106.1335@CompuServe.COM (Bruce A.
Krobusek) writes:

>If that's the attitude of the people at the TRF Summer Party maybe I don't
>want to go. As long as the owner is happy with his/her car, nobody else's
>comments / opinions matter.

I have been to the summer party for the past 5 years and I don't talk down
about anyone's car. Unfortunately, you will find "experts" and other fools at
any show you go to. The TRF staff at the summer party encourages everyone to
participate, even in the concours show at the end. There was a TR3 one year
painted entirely in red primer, with a tree branch holding up the hood, for
all to see the "concours" engine compartment rust. This was featured between
two fine TR3 restorations. Everyone had fun and many pictures were taken of
this unique restoration.

Dave Herr
73 Stag
65 TR4A