RE: TR6 - Oil Filter Conversion

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR6 - Oil Filter Conversion
From: Gary <gklein@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 20:29:39 -0400
On  Fri, 26 Jul 1996 Bob Wilson wrote:
snip
>But I have been limited in finding replacement oil filters in the area.
>Pep Boys, Western Auto, and Hi-Lo have the Purolator L10028 filter.  But
>none of them had either the Fram 966B(I think) or Unipart GFE148.

Bob,
I bought my spin-on adaptor (non-cooler version) from TRF 3 years ago.  The
sales person was nice enough to tell me that a Fram PH3600 was what they sold,
same filter used on my Ford Escort and other current Ford/Mercury products.
They're available everywhere, usually less than $4.

Cheers,
Gary
'75 TR6