New Cables, Wheel wanted

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: New Cables, Wheel wanted
From: Kdoc111@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 1996 09:20:58 -0400
Dear Fellow SOLers:
Last week I followed a thread about speedo and tacho wobble and new cables.
 My TR6 speedo wobbled badly and the tach a little at idle.  So, I followed
the advice of someone on the list, ordered and installed new cables for both
.  (TRF out of stock, Moss shipped in 2 days.)
This Sunday I went for a test drive, and the wobble problem has been
competely solved.  Both needles are as steady as the day the car was new.
 Outstanding!  Thanks to all for the thread and the advice.
But I am still in need of one more stock TR6 wheel.  Does anyone have one for
sale?  Preferably straight with little or no rust.  Thanks for responding.
Sincerely
Kevin D. O'Connor
Kdoc111@aol.com