RE: Portland ABFM

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Portland ABFM
From: Bruce Harding <Bruce_Harding@ccm2.hf.intel.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 96 09:07:00 PDT
Jerry Writes:

    Are any list members attending the Portland OR All British Field
    Meet Labor Day weekend? I'll be there (sans Triumph) and would like to
    stop and say hi to any listees. Also does anyone have a schedule for the
    weekend?

I'll be there with my TR3 and Mini.  I will be hanging out by the Portland
Triumph Owners Association or Oregon Mini Society tents.  The TR3 is a 57 (small
mouth) White/Red.  The Mini is a 1970 Austin Mini Cooper S red with midnight
blue top.

On Friday evening there is a welcome event at the Lloyd Center Red Lion that
includes a photo contest.  Saturday is the show at PIR.  I believe gates open at
8:00 for pre-registered cars.  Non-pre-registered cars can be entered at 10:00.
Sunday there is a swap meet and autocross.

See ya there.

Bruce_Harding@ccm.hf.intel.com
57 TR3
66 TR2000