Re: Question...

To: sylvain.rozon@relais.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Question...
From: Michael Noerregaard <ngaard@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 12:17:24 -0500
At 06:22 AM 8/15/96 -0500, sylvain.rozon@relais.com wrote:
>Hi everyone !!
>
>I have a question re. e-mail. I often see people "highlighting-or better still
>extracting" parts of a previous message with ">"...
>
>Can someone tell me HOW I can do the same, without doing the obvious ">
>re-writing the message" ??

Sylvain - it depends ;-).  If you are working directly on a Unix server, and
running Pine as your mailprogram, it should ask you if you want to include
the message when you hit reply. However, from your mail to us it seems like
you are using 'TBBS/TIGER v1.0' (whatever that is ;-)!) - but check if you
have access to your mail some other way (either through e.g. Eudora by
qualcomm or IBM's mail program) - or if you are using Windows, just copy and
paste whatever you need - that should help you out.

Hope that helps,

Michael

GT6 Mk. 2 1969 (Red w/1972 GT6 engine - and black targa-top)
GT6 Mk. 3 1971 (White - w/TR250 engine)
....not responsible for any of these changes...
....the DPO did it....hmmmm.....