Re: SPITFIRE OWNER'S MANUAL

To: mlibhart@fn.net
Subject: Re: SPITFIRE OWNER'S MANUAL
From: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 00:00:03 +0200
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, odd@triumphclub.se
Martin Libhart wrote:

> Anyone know if Triumph had an owner's manual for the 1970 Spitfire
> Mk.III U.S. version? I have the manual for the UK model, but would
> like one for my U.S. model.  (I realize most of the interior config.
> is similar to the Mk.IV.)  Let me know if you have one available, or
> know where I might obtain one.

Of course I've got one of those rare gems... ;-)
I've got one of each: GB Edition, Sweden Edition and North America
Edition... I'm interested in French and German Editions if someone got
one to sell.
To help in Your search I can tell You that the NA edition have the parts
number 545102 (mine is 1st edition 3rd printing from Jan 1970).
It's quite possible You could find one at the Triumph Bookshop in Market
Harborough GB. They are at PO Box 28, Market Harborough, Leicestershire,
LE16 9FX, Great Britain. Telephone 01858434424 Telefax 0158431936
They've got most publications ever printed in Britain about Triumphs...

--
/
Odd Hedberg