Re: TR250/6 Separating MC from Servo

To: <JoeSimcoe@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR250/6 Separating MC from Servo
From: "Tom Gentry" <tgentr@execpc.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 18:12:31 -0500
Joe, the MC should come right off.  Given the luxury of time, I would bath
the union with lube daily until gentle tapping did the trick.

BTW, I discovered CRC PowerLube about a year ago.  Seems to work MUCH
better than Liquid Wrench for me, or maybe I've just been lucky lately.  I
didn't have any trouble at all with a complete suspension rebuild on the
TR-6.  Not any related to parts welded together with rust, anyway.  Plus
the cap has storage for the little red tube that always runs away by the
fourth use!

Tom Gentry
'72 Triumph TR-6 OD
'59 Triumph 10 Sedan