TR6 for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 for sale
From: bill <triumph1@nr.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 1996 21:09:57 -0800
I am posting this car for sale for a friend of mine; he's actually the
regional Vice-President of our club.

1971 TR6, mallard blue/green, matching tan top, boot, toneau and seats.
O/D, chrome bumper over-riders, new seat cushions and wiring harness.
A/C (not installed), hardtop, Michelin redlines.  New exhaust. $9,995
910 771-0169

I saw this car last night 11-4-96.  The paint is stunning.  Interior is
perfect, engine bay is flawlwss.  The two items I saw were it needs a new
right rear shock, and it has developed a vacuum leak from the brake
booster where the rod goes through to the pedal.

Thought ya'll might want to know.

Bill Wood
Greensboro, N.C.