Video game's

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Video game's
From: Bschwartz@encad.com (Barry Schwartz)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 11:15:09 -0800
Just throwin this out - any of you game programmers (are there any game
programmers) out there considered making a racing simulation, possibly 3-d
first person type game featuring all the popular Truimph marque's?  could be
fun - or is there one somewhere I've missed.  I realize it's much more fun
racing in real life, but this way if you rack one up you haven't done any
real damage, just cyberspace reckage :-)  Just a thought. . .

Barry Schwartz
Bschwartz@encad.com (work)
Bschwart@pacbell.net (home)
(San Diego)
70' Spitfire (under-going major surgery) ,  72'-V6 Spitfire (daily driver)
70'GT6+