Re: [Fwd: Re: TR6 Manual]

To: Michael Noerregaard <ngaard@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: TR6 Manual]
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 1996 22:39:07 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Michael Noerregaard wrote:

> At 01:12 AM 11/5/96 -0600, scott suhring wrote:
> >Dear Scott:
> >Unfortunately we do not publish that particular manual at this time. You may
> >contact Cook's Distribution which handles our Haynes out of print manuals at
> >1-818-330-3395.If you can not find any manuals for your TR6 please call me
> >at 1-800-4-Haynes between &:45am and $:30Pm PST. and I can give you some
> >other suggestions.
> >Thank You for yiour interest in Haynes Manuals.
> >Sincerely, Carl Armstrong
> >Technical Services
>
> I talked to Cook's Distribution - and they are all out. They referred me to
> Classic Motorbooks - but they are all out as well. Any other good source for
> this Haynes TR6 manual?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Michael
>
> Michael Noerregaard         \\\\|////              Ph: (512) 385 9714
> 2430 Cromwell C, apt. 1306   \\\|///
> Austin, TX 78741             ( O O )      ngaard@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu
> --------------------------oOOo-(_) oOOo------------------------------
>               http://wwwvms.utexas.edu/~ngaard/index.html
>             MBA Class of 1997 - graduating in December 1996
>                       Operations Management

I spoke to Carl Armstrong at Haynes Manuals.  He is bound and determined
to track down a manual (calling their U.K. distributor, Triumph clubs,
etc......). If he can't locate one (he promised me he would!), I'll
certainly give Haynes an A+ for their effort and customer service. Nice
to get treated like a real customer.

Scott