Re: MGF's & Porsches

To: DFain67gt6@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGF's & Porsches
From: Nickbk@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 23:34:01 -0500

<<
 Non-lbc content follows:  I have a pair of 3 barrel Weber carbs off
 a Porsche that I really need to sell.  Does anybody out there know
 the email address for the Porsche list?  Yeah, I know I could probably
 surf around and find it but I figure at least one of you also does
 Porsches.  I promise to spend at least part of the proceeds on
 Triumph parts.  Thanks in advance.
 Dave

Dave-
You know a pair of those triple webers stickin up thru the hood of your GT6
would really intimidate those P***che guys !
Think about it.

Never one to go overboard myself...
          Nick in Nor Cal