Re: Antique Auto Insurance - No milage Limit

To: oehrle@lsil.com (Gary Oehrle), triumphs@autox.team.net, JoeSimcoe@aol.com
Subject: Re: Antique Auto Insurance - No milage Limit
From: jmike@sky.net
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 18:25:42 -0600 (CST)
Continuing this thread, I have a personal experience to relate.  Two weeks ago
last Sunday, I had an attack of the stupids and backed by TR6 out of the
garage,
WITH AN OPEN DOOR!  (If I can find a new door, about $1400.00 to repair
correctly.)  I insured about a year ago with Condon Skelly, and I called them
report the accident.  Sent along an estimate I got from my local body man.
(other attacks)  Within one week, I had a check made jointly to the body man
and
myself in the entire amount.   Great response, but I hope they don't cancel me,
as I am in the midst of renewal as I type.