1997 Triumph Calendar

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 1997 Triumph Calendar
From: Creigtrium@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 07:24:44 -0500
Greetings All,

My name is Creig Houghtaling.  I am Editor for St. Louis Triumph
Owners Association (SLTOA) here in St. Louis Missouri.  I have
just completed a 1997 calendar for SLTOA.  Club members
donated their photographs and we voted on the 12 that we liked
the best.  Photographs that were picked for the calendar included:
Triumph 2000, TR3, TR4, Spitfire, GT6, TR6, and TR7.

The calendar is printed with a high quality ink jet printer on 8.5"
by 11" white paper, one page, one side per month.  A different
photograph is produced for each of the 12 months.  The photograph
is printed at the top half of the paper with credits immediately
below, followed by SLTOA and the month.  If you look close, you
can see the printer dots in the photo, but at arm's length the
reproduction is beautiful.

I am willing to make copies for those who might be interested.
The cost will be $7.00 per calendar, postage included in the
US.  Since I don't know if 2 or 3 people would be interested
or 20 or 30 people, please E-mail me with your request
first.  Send me your name and full mailing address and quantity
that you would like to order.  When I am able to fill your order
I will return your reply and you can mail a check.  When
your check is received, your calendar(s) will be mailed.
(Make sure your reply is to "1997 Triumph Calendar" on
the subject line.  I don't read all the mail that I get to this
address.)

Checks will be made to: SLTOA
and mailed to:  Creig Houghtaling, 3905 Tholozan Ave, St. Louis,
MO 63116

The $7.00 is enough to pay for the ink, paper, postage, and
a little bit toward wear and tear on my printer.  Labor to print
and mail these is voluntary.  So please pe patient.  If I get a
lot of orders it may take a few weeks.

As with anything you receive in the mail, there is a money
back guarantee.

Creig Houghtaling
St. Louis Triumph Owners Association