TR4 parts car - FREE!

To: british-cars-owner@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 parts car - FREE!
From: "Dean Mericas" <dmericas@limno.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 08:16:57 EST
Comments: Authenticated sender is <dmericas@limno.com>
I will be cleaning out the garage in preparation for the onslaught
of winter, and I have to get rid of the remains of an early TR4
parts car.

Here's the deal:

1)  Its free!
2) What's left is the frame and inner body panels, most of the
suspension, and a lot of little doohickies.
3)  It's not a roller -- I am keeping the rear axle and front hubs.
4) If I don't get any takers, it goes to the scrapyard.
5) Did I mention that its free?

The car is located in Ann Arbor.  It will require a trailer, or
maybe a flatbed truck.  Target date for getting it out is the end of
November.  Contact me if interested.
Dean Mericas
1965 TR4 (CT37089L)
1988 Saab 900S