RE: Nisonger Instrument Sales

To: JoeSimcoe@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Nisonger Instrument Sales
From: "Richard Ceraldi-ERC004" <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 10:04:46 -0600
X400-mts-identifier: [ /P=MOT/A=MOT/C=US/ ; m\il02n\961107100446k ]
Joe,
   I have used them in the past repairing my tach and was very happy with
the results. They were also able to supply me with the seals between the
dash and instruments that I was having difficulty finding. I never felt
taken advantage of when it came down to the price.
  It was scarry watching the postal worker tossing my box marked
fragile/instruments about 5 yard into one of those canvas carts though.
Richard Ceraldi
71 GT6 MKIII KF166L