TR7 Engine Swaps

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR7 Engine Swaps
From: Hu Stanley <stanleyh@hsvaic.hv.boeing.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 1996 08:28:57 -0600 (CST)
Big apologies up front for a bit of bombing, and maximum pardons
beseeched to the purists out there.

I'm setting up a small monthly mailing list for those people
interested in swapping "other" engines into TR7s.

My hope is to find all the information that I need myself in making
some decisions about a certain '75 FHC that I would like to have
reliably running again.  It's also an item that for some reason I've
been fascinated about for 15 years.

If you have information that you would like to include, or would like
to be added to the distribution list, please let me know.

Many thanks,

- Hu -