Help on UK Info

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Help on UK Info
From: c394829@is6.mdc.com (Kurt Oblinger)
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 96 12:31:52 PST
Cc: tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
I would like to solicit some help from our UK
members. One of my assortment of Brit cars is
a 1954 Swallow Doretti 2 Litre Sports, TR2
powered. This model was produced in late 1953
through early 1955 by Swallow Coachbuilding,
The Airport, Walsall. One of the pieces of info
I've collected on this car is a copy of a photo
published in recent years in a newspaper called
the Walsall Observer. The picture shows the
factory floor at the height of production of
this car. I would like to contact this paper
to see if they have archival information on the
car and the company. If someone could find the
mailing address for the Walsall Observer it
would be greatly appreciated.

Please reply direct and thank you for your
efforts.

Cheers,
Kurt Oblinger
Redondo Beach, Ca.