Re: List for TR3B's-Interested?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: List for TR3B's-Interested?
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 02:42:10 -0500
Hello all-

Joseph Sholtes had a great idea of compiling a list of 250 owners. I thought
that a similar thing might be useful for TR3B owners. Anyone interested?

I would be willing to help compile the list. Just send me your year,
commission number, exterior color and interior color, options, and any
unusual information. I'll post in a couple of weeks. Also, if you know of any
other 3B's, send information about them as well.

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY
"Home of the Corvette"
1962 TR3B