Re: Swallow Doretti

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Swallow Doretti
From: "David Lee" <DJFLee@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 96 22:36:34 UT
Kurt Oblinger asked about info concerning Swallow Dorettis and the mailing
address for the Walsall Observer which carried a story about the cars when
they were being built.

Sadly, Kurt I cannot help with the newspaper, but the man you need to contact
is:
Cyril Harvey
Majors Cottage
15 Henley Road
Shillingford
Oxen
England
OX9 7EL

Mr Harvey is the Swallow Doretti Registrar for the TR Register in the UK. If
he cannot help you no-one can.
Best of Luck - Treasure the car there aint many left!
I have posted this to the list rather than direct as the address may be useful
to others. (Hope Mr Harvey does not mind)
Dave Lee
Kinloss, Scotland
1955 TR2
1976 Land Rover