Re: Emission Tubing

To: oehrle@lsil.com
Subject: Re: Emission Tubing
From: JCBOUCHARD@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 18:54:22 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Gary O. wrote :  "The emission contol tubing on my 1974 TR6 is old and
cracking causing the vacumn to be lost.  I think it is
orginal.   Besides using TRF or MOSS replacements
has anyone found or know of a replacement product?  A friend recommended
3/8" gas line but even with heating in boiling water I can not
get the tubing over the fittings.  In addition one car parts
place had 19/32 tubing but it seem a little loose"

Gary,
 I've got 1/2" ID heater hose on mine (cannister to carbs to rocker).  It
seems just snug enough.  Got it at the local parts store.  I'm also using it
for heater water hoses.

Joe Bouchard
'74-1/2 TR6