Re: TR-250 emission changes?

To: Speed Hallman <speed.arts@mhs.unc.edu>
Subject: Re: TR-250 emission changes?
From: Sholtes IV <joeiv@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 17:28:36 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Speed,

      I've always taken that to mean the build date. I may be wrong,
but what they are saying is that on the day that car was built, it
complied. What a busy day that must have been, if I'm correct. My
car Comm. CD 4311 L has the same date. So according to my theorization,
Triumph built at least (uh, let's see, 5967 minus 4311 equals, uh) one
thousand six hundred fifty six cars !!!!?????  I must be wrong
somehow...

                   ~fellow Scions help me here~

    Is this possible?

                                 JOE IV
                                 TR 250
                        WALLINGFORD, CT. USA

P.S. I am unaware of any mid-year emmisions equipment changes, though..