Re: triumphs@autox.team.net digest #425 Wed Nov 13 10:30:13 MST 1996

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: triumphs@autox.team.net digest #425 Wed Nov 13 10:30:13 MST 1996
From: jacad <jacad@cam.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 19:09:09 -0500

> You wroteFrom: Stuart Bollen <stuartb@voicenet.com>
> >Subject: Re: PARTS NEEDED ( WANTED)
> > At 06:41 PM 11/11/96 -0500, you wrote:
> >Hello group,
> >I am looking for a couple of items for my TR-6 ( 75 ).

> >  3- I am also looking for a hard top for a 58 TR-3A

    Well I know a guy who's got one layin around in his garage for the
last 20 odd years. I have no idea if it's an original or if it's a repro
from the era. He used it on his TR3 back in the 70's. Seems to be made
out of fiberglass and looks to be in very good shape. I came upon it
when I happened to be rummaging through his garage filled with TR3 parts
and considered buying it when I did the frame off restoration to my own
car. I decided that I'd probably never use it so it's still there.
Anyways if your interested it's up here in Montreal and I could ask him
what he'd take.
(by the way I have the original hardtop mounting brackets which I
removed from my car, if ever you need em let me know)

Barry Shefner
jacad@cam.org

59 TR3A OTS 57675
(by the way the extra letter (O) before the TS designates it as a
Canadian car)