Triple Stromberg setup for TR6 - again (was RE: TR6 carbs)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triple Stromberg setup for TR6 - again (was RE: TR6 carbs)
From: Michael Noerregaard <ngaard@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 07:26:41 -0600
Roger mentioned a while ago that one could get a triple stromberg setup,
which should be a lot cheaper than getting a triple weber - does anybody
actually have it on their car? How does that compare to stock? On another
note, the owner of Classic and Unique Vehicles here in town (Austin, TX)
claims that the webers off a 240Z (or even 280Z) are an exact match - and
alot cheaper to find used - any input on this?

Thanks,

Michael - still working on getting my TR6 on the road - hopefully this Monday...

GT6 Mk. 2 1969 (Red w/1972 GT6 engine - and black targa-top) - FOR SALE
GT6 Mk. 3 1971 (White - w/TR250 engine) - FOR SALE
- check this out: http://wwwvms.utexas.edu/~ngaard/GT6MAIN.html for details
TR6 1974 - undefined red color - and my latest project