Re: Re:Finally cylinder head removed

To: triumphs@autox.TEAM.net
Subject: Re: Re:Finally cylinder head removed
From: Tom Tweed <ak627@dayton.wright.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 12:59:54 -0500
Fellow Motorheads,

Chad wrote:

 >Barry,
 >I tried to remove a time welded head from a TR250 engine
 >about a month ago.  On my way to get some dynamite I ran
 >across a can of "Super Quick" made by Walker.  (I have no
 >interest in this company) This stuff is like Liquid Wrench on
 >steroids!  A couple of soakings and the damn thing broke
 >free!  I would warn everybody to use this only in a well
 >ventilated area!!
 >
 >Chad Stretz
 >73 TR6

..Do any of you old-timers know if this might be the same thing as the
stuff Casite used to sell ?  We used it on rusted nuts & bolts on farm
machinery for years; it was fondly known as `boar piss' locally.

I haven't seen the Casite label on the shelves, could this be a modern
replacement ?

Beast regards,
Claude Hopper
SW Ohio