Re: Server Problems -- no content

To: "Vincenti, Ross" <Ross.Vincenti@transamerica.com>, "Triumph GroupReturn requested" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Server Problems -- no content
From: "Winnie Olmer" <who@sover.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 18:56:50 -0500
There have been a number of messages about E-mail problems. Here's mine.
I have subscribed to this wonderful list and receive mail regularly. I can
reply as I am doing now. But for the life of me I can't figure out what the
address is to send mail to the list unless I am replying to a message.
Sorry for my ignorance, but could someone clue me in as to how I post a NEW
message here?  Thanks!