TR6: Bezels for gauges?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6: Bezels for gauges?
From: Michael Noerregaard <ngaard@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1996 10:11:49 -0600
Dear Fellow scions,

Even though this probably should be the least of my worries right now, I
would like to replace the bezels for my speedo, tach, and a couple of the
small ones on my 74 TR6. However, it doesn't appear as if TRF, VB or Moss
carry the bezels for the speedo and tach (VB has the small bezels - chrome -
anybody know if they are ALL chrome, or if they have the inner half of the
bezel black? - for $4.95). Any suggestions? Is this a case for Dick Burger?
And any source for the gasket kit for these gauges as well? TRF lists them,
but they are backordered, and not expected to show up for two-three weeks...

Thanks,

Michael

'74 TR6 - undergoing work to get it inspected...
'69 GT6 and '71 GT6 - both for sale - to get money for TR6...