TR6 Body Off Restoration

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Body Off Restoration
From: Don Koehler <Don_Koehler@bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1996 10:13:49 -0800
I have recently acquired a 1972 TR6 (CC83071) which was obviuosly much
loved and driven, but is now really tired.  I'm going to have to do some
panel replacement, especially inner/outer sills and some frame work.  I
would be really interested in hearing from someone who has done it
himself so I don't make any of the major mistakes I might otherwise.  I'm
no expert on bodywork but I'm learning fast!

I guess the first question is:  how do I get the old panels off?
Assume I know nothing as a starting point.

I have previously driven a '63 Austin-Healey Sprite and drove a Mini for
12 years, best car I ever owned.

Cheers to all,

Don Koehler