RE: [Fwd: F.S. 1961TRIUMPH TR3]

To: "Richard Ceraldi-ERC004" <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Subject: RE: [Fwd: F.S. 1961TRIUMPH TR3]
From: jstovall@earthlink.net (J. Stovall)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 04:27:54 -0800 (PST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
>Jeff,
>  Do you have an email address or phone number that goes with this ad?
>Thanks, Richard
>To: triumphs@autox.team.net@INTERNET
>From: jstovall@earthlink.net@INTERNET on Thu, Nov 21, 1996 7:54 AM
>Subject: [Fwd: F.S. 1961TRIUMPH TR3]
>
>Stephen Hughes wrote:
>>
>> I HAVE FOR SALE A 1961 TR3 IN GOOD ORIGINAL CONDITION ALSO LOTS OF TR3
>> PARTS ASKING $5K FOR CAR PARTS NEGOTIABLE
>

>Thought this might help someone. Usual disclaimers-don't know the guy,
>no finical intrest, etc.
>
>Jeff Stovall
>jstovall@earthlink.net
>"I'm God's gift to humility."
>1966 Triumph GT6 mk1

I can't believe I forgot that. The ad's in the rec.autos.antique newsgroup,
so it wouldn't surprise me if you could get it by subscribing to the
newsgroup as traffic is pretty low there. I'm really sorry about that one.

BTW, everyone, I'll be gone for the weekend, so please don't be offended if
I don't reply and you've sent me a message.

Jeff Stovall
jstovall@earthlink.net
"I'm God's gift to humility."
1966 Triumph GT6 mk1