1997 Triumph Calendar, 2nd offer

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1997 Triumph Calendar, 2nd offer
From: creigtrium@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 1996 01:30:28 -0600
-------------< COMMENTS BY TonyR >--------------

Hey Triumphites,
 I would like to take a moment and make mention of this calender.
 I don't usually bomb the list, and my replies to e-mail of late, have
been direct responses nstead of to the general list.
 But...
 I want to say that Creai sent me a calender, and I am impressed.
 Format is simple, layout and photography is excellent.
 If you like nice lbc s, this is a good deal.
TonyR
"GT6s"

----------< END OF COMMENTS BY TonyR >----------

Greetings again.

Most of you probably saw my first offer of a 1997 Triumph calendar
produced by St. Louis Triumph Owners Assocaition (SLTOA).  About
30 have sent money and should have received his or her calendar by
now.  Thanks for your orders.  I hope you enjoy your calendars.

The following is a repeat of the earlier offer:

 My name is Creig Houghtaling.  I am Editor for St. Louis Triumph
 Owners Association (SLTOA) here in St. Louis Missouri.  I have
 just completed a 1997 calendar for SLTOA.  Club members
 donated their photographs and we voted on the 12 that we liked
 the best.  Photographs that were picked for the calendar included:
 Triumph 2000, TR3, TR4, Spitfire, GT6, TR6, and TR7.

 The calendar is printed with a high quality ink jet printer on 8.5"
 by 11" white paper, one page, one side per month.  A different
 photograph is produced for each of the 12 months.  The photograph
 is printed at the top half of the paper with credits immediately
 below, followed by SLTOA and the month.  If you look close, you
 can see the printer dots in the photo, but at arm's length the
 reproduction is beautiful.

 I am willing to make copies for those who might be interested.
 The cost will be $7.00 per calendar, postage included in the
 US.

(Before I asked for E-mail notice prior to sending money and
order.  That is because I wasn't sure how many people would
be interested.  I found out that I can keep up with orders as
they come in, so if you would like one, simply mail your check
and order per the following.)

 Checks will be made to: SLTOA
 and mailed to:  Creig Houghtaling, 3905 Tholozan Ave, St. Louis,
 MO 63116

 The $7.00 is enough to pay for the ink, paper, postage, and
 a little bit toward wear and tear on my printer.  Labor to print
 and mail these is voluntary.  So please be patient.  If I get a
 lot of orders it may take a few weeks.  (All previous orders
were mailed within two days of receipt of money in the mail.)

 As with anything you receive in the mail, there is a money
 back guarantee.

 Creig Houghtaling
 St. Louis Triumph Owners Association >>

PS  If anyone who has already gotten his or her calendar would
like to add anything to the description of the calendar, please
do so.  That way people will have a better idea of what to expect.
--
The Digital Zone  (915) 751-0131 voice (915) 759-8100 data
http://www.dzn.com