How do I turn this thing off?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: How do I turn this thing off?
From: Jim Haller <jhaller@nbn.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 18:02:54 -0500
Folks,

Sorry to bother you with this, but I recently got connected to the Internet
and was exploring areas of interest which include British sportscars.  I
found a site that gave access to mail involving discussions about Triumphs
and signed up for copies of the correspondence.  I thought I saved the site
address, but didn't.  Now I get about 50 messages each day and can't find
out how to turn the @!!?* thing off. Several of the correspondence had your
address in the message, so I thought I'd drop you a line and ask for
information on....
        1) How do I disconnect from this correspondence, at least temporarily.

        2) What is the best way to enter questions about my TR6 to get advice.

Thanks in advance

Jim Haller
James Haller