Thanksgiving sign off

To: Triumph owners list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanksgiving sign off
From: rgs03@health.state.ny.us
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 96 09:21:02 EST
Comments: Converted from PROFS to RFC822 format by PUMP V2.2X
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I'll be signing off the list for a few days as I'll be out of the office
until Tuesday. The last two times I took *one* day extra on the weekend
I came back to so much mail I needed help from our sysop to clean out
the mailbox. My A-disk was full and PROFS wouldn't even accept delete
commands. (PROFS; the Stanley Steamer of mailers!) This time I'll be out
for three days. I wouldn't even be able to *open* the mail!

Happy Turkey. See ya all next week

Rik

PS: Direct mail is still ok.

Rik Schlierer                "Destiny does not send us heralds.
RGS03@HEALTH.STATE.NY.US       She is too wise or too cruel for
NYS DEPT OF HEALTH, ALBANY NY  that." Oscar Wilde