NOS TR6 hardtops from Moss Europe?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: NOS TR6 hardtops from Moss Europe?
From: Michael Noerregaard <ngaard@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 12:17:22 -0600
Dear fellow scions,

In the middle of stuffing myself with turkey, I suddenly realized that I had
not followed up on the thread a while ago about the NOS TR6 hardtops,
available through Moss Europe. Anybody ever contact them about it? The
newsletter (which I don't get - but somebody was making a reference to it)
said the price of the hardtops were 88 pounds - but then somebody else said
that the hardtops were being advertised in Hemings for 880 pounds - what was
the correct price? I tried to send Moss Europe an e-mail about it, but they
never responded - and that 6  hour time difference really screws things up -
because by the time I am awake enough to start thinking about TR6 hardtops -
they are already closed for the day in the UK :-(  A guy out in Atlanta, who
I talked to last week, said that he had spoken to Moss Europe about it, and
that they for some reason couldn't (wouldn't???) ship the hardtops to the
US...hmmmm....

Any input on this line is greatly appreciated - especially since my TR6 will
be on its way to rainy, muggy, snowy Denmark in two weeks - and for some
reason a tonneau top is probably not sufficient anymore :-)

Thanks,

Michael

GT6 Mk. 2 1969 (Red w/1972 GT6 engine - and black targa-top) - FOR SALE
GT6 Mk. 3 1971 (White - w/TR250 engine) - FOR SALE
- check this out: http://wwwvms.utexas.edu/~ngaard/GT6MAIN.html for details
TR6 1974 - undefined red color - and my latest project