Re: Anyone in Pittsburgh, PA??

To: Chad Jester <triumph@igc.net>
Subject: Re: Anyone in Pittsburgh, PA??
From: pwiegman@ix.netcom.com (Paul g. Wiegman)
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 12:59:34 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
You wrote:

>Sorry to bomb the list but I'll be in Pittsburgh for about 3 weeks
>starting 12/1.  If anyone is in the area, I'd be available to help
>wrench on your Triumph or any other excuse we could find to have a few

>Bass Ales!
>
>Regards,
>
>Chad Jester

Chad

Yunz give me a call at my bidness dahntahn and we can get together for
a bawdle of bir and some jumbo.  No Bass Ale here, yunz will have to
drink arn.  It's been cole so the roads are slippy.

My graaj is to cole to work on the dinge in my TR3 or change da erol,
but we could get together and watch the stillers.  My wife and I always
enjoy copny.  We don't live dahntahn or on the sahside, but on the
norside in the northern part of the cahny.

Since yinz will be here for 3 weeks, yinz should check-ah the web page
www.ontv.com/pghese first.

Paul g. Wiegman
Born & raised in Da Burgh