Re: Bill Wood's kind words

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bill Wood's kind words
From: yellowbullet@total.net (Steve L. Toth)
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 19:40:40 -0500
To the Red River Triumph Club:

I'll vouch for him--Steve Toth!  Great guy, excellent mechanic and is
able to do things with a TR250 that I though were well nigh impossible!

Wish he was back in N.C.

Bill Wood
Greensboro, N.C.

Hello Bill and Mary!

   How are you two doing?  Goo, I trust.  I'm fine, thanks.  I just wanted
to thank you for those kind words!

   I'm sure that many members of the RRTC will remember some of my antics
at various atuocross and gatherings.  I was there only a few months back in
1995,
but I did win the "Fickle Finger of Fate Award" for my "unique" driving style
at the South Central VTR in Houston.

   Suprisingly, many people enjoy seeing a 30 year old Triumph smoking
tires and doing doughnuts!

                                     Sincerely,

                                                Steve

p.s. see you at VTR!