1997 LBC Events

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1997 LBC Events
From: TRSTREEP@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 21:46:45 -0500
Greetings Scions-
We are attempting to put together a calendar of Triumph and/or British Car
events for next year for the members of the Illinois Sports Owners
Association. If any the subscribers to this list have settled on dates for
their 1997 car shows, kindly E-mail me at your earliest convenience so that
we may include your event on our master list. I am especially anxious to hear
from CITOA, Heartland, Wisconsin British Car Field Days, Michiana,  Quadfest,
Six Pack and TRA organizers since our members have often attended your shows.
 If any one is aware of any other car related activities scheduled to take
place in the Great Lakes area, LBC or not, please reply.  Many thanks in
advance.

TRStreep
(Bob Streepy)