Another Fiat - No Real LBC Content

To: TR6 <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another Fiat - No Real LBC Content
From: Bill Georgas <0005419627@mcimail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 96 11:53 EST
Well, slow day at the office.....

While it can't compare with my TR6 for top down driving pleasure, the
thoughts of 850s and 127s screaming down the road has provoked some
of my own memories.

The first car available to me was a '74 128 Wagon.  1200 cc, rev'd forever,
and sounded great.  Started rusting before my folks got it home, but
the racin' stripe I added made it look great.

Probably a great car to learn in, I could never
go fast enough to really hurt myself.

Bill
'72 TR6
"Amazing the simple things that can bring a smile to your face..."