70 TR6 Tires for wire wheels

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 70 TR6 Tires for wire wheels
From: "Gene M." <MClan@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 1996 09:59:44 -0800
I am going to restore my 70 TR6 after 15 years of storage.  I was
checking on Michelin redlines & was told by Coker Tires that they are
not currently manufacturing them, but might do a production run in the
future.  Saw in the TRF catalog a reference to Yokohama tires.  Also saw
on the TR6 Home Page some info on tires, but for steel wheels.
  What tires are people running on their wire wheels and is there any
differences in inner tubes now.  Any newer tires with the good looks
of the Redlines?  Any particular places that stock a variety of tires
for the 15" wires?

Gene M.
70 TR6 #CC52098