Re: Preventing Rusty Floorpans

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Preventing Rusty Floorpans
From: James Sudduth <jims@autodesk.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 1996 10:59:42 -0800
Now that's interesting. I did the same thing once  back in 1982 with a '66
Bug that was rained in (somebody left the windows open) and the rear
floorpans, which are shaped like dishpans, got filled up. I never told
anyone about this and have been waiting all these years to confess! Whew, I
feel better now . . .

It worked great (except for the smell which took about a week to go away).
Unfortunately, the car was stolen, never to be seen again, about two years
later so I didn't have a chance to observe the long-term effects of this
treatment.

Jim Sudduth
jims@autodesk.com
'74 TR6 CF20076U