NON-LBC call for assistance to UK members

To: TRIUMPHS@autox.TEAM.net
Subject: NON-LBC call for assistance to UK members
From: Lawrence Schilling <lchillin@siu.edu>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 1996 14:42:31 -0600
This is unrelated to Triumphs but I know we have a number of people on this
list from the UK and Ireland and I would like to ask if Video Tape in your
part of the world uses the same VHS format as ours in the US,  and if the
answer to that is YES, then would anyone be willing to buy a Riverdance tape
and send it to me.  I will reimburse you compeletly and even throw in a
$5.00 bonus for being so kind.  My wife wants this tape for Christmas in the
worst way and I have been told it will not be available here till Jan. or Feb.

If anyone can help please respond to my e-mail address.. (see additional
info below)

lchillin@siu.edu
73 STRag

Now available - Riverdance - The New Show, Live at Radio City Music Hall,
               New York is now available in shops in Ireland and the UK.
Recorded in
               October 1996 the new video captures the excitement of
Riverdance in New
               York and premieres show items never seen on screen before.
New numbers
               include American Wake, Trading Taps and Oscail an Doras.
               Retailing at £13.99 (IR) and £14.99 (UK) on the Tyrone label.
               Available at the following stores:

                   Woolworths
                   WH Smith
                   HMV