Re: TR6 brake servo

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 brake servo
From: rgb@exact.com
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 23:27:45 1996
>The servo is rebuildable, just gotta find that elusive diafram I think
>somebody in Texas or maybe Florida has them, how bout it list?

Industrial Brake and Clutch
San Antonio, TX

I'll have to find the address, its a rebuild center for the southern US.
They did two for $99 apiece.  Remove the white valve first, they
replace it with some new black Jap one, fixed the diaphram and repainted
it black.  On the 2nd one, I kept the white valve and put the OEM one back
upon return.

I never found a source for the diaphram, once again told they don't exist
by everyone one that should know better.  New units and rebuilds are possible,
but the diaphram isn't available...
Guess its better to sell new ones for $250, than a diaphram for $10...

Roger

--
Roger G. Bolick, rgb@exact.com, (512) 794-9567, FAX 345-2879