Re: Video Tape

To: Lawrence Schilling <lchillin@siu.edu>
Subject: Re: Video Tape
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 10:49:42 -0600 (CST)
Cc: TRIUMPHS@autox.team.net
On Wed, 4 Dec 1996, Lawrence Schilling wrote:

> Thanks to all who responded about my request for assistance in acquiring the
> Riverdance tape.  I gather it will not be a possiblilty because of the
> incompatibility of the PAL and  NTSC formats.

        Lawrence, You work at SIU... Call your AV or television dept see
        if they can translate a PAL tape to NTSC... If they can, get your
        tape, and have them make an NTSC copy... Make me one too my wife
        would love to see the show.

        BTW if there's no one that can convert your tape in C'dale,
        there's a guy who can do it here in Champoo/Banana...
        for a price.

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois